Find your way around campus
Whether you’re trying to find a new classroom at the start of semester, catch up with a friend in an unfamiliar part of campus or needing to track down a computer lab or study space, LAU’s Facilities Management will make it easier to get to your destination.
Beirut Campus’ Buildings
Byblos Campus’ Buildings
Explore the different spaces by building, office, service or… :
Explore the university’s prime spaces by function:
- Academic Spaces (spaces dedicated for educational purposes)
- Academic Support Spaces (educational spaces supporting the academic body)
- Recreational Spaces (indoor and outdoor venues for dining, entertainment, leisure, fitness activities)
- Library Spaces (learning and other educational spaces within the university’s libraries)
- Common Spaces (prime educational and multipurpose spaces available for use by the entire LAU community)
- Housing Facilities (spaces serving students’ housing needs)
- Office Spaces (spaces serving the university’s academic and administrative body)
- Parking Spaces (indoor and outdoor parking facilities)
#1 Map it: A campus map will be your best friend for the first week or so
#2 Have a test run: The day before classes start, walk around campus (with your map) and find all your classes. Plan and know exactly where you need to go the next day to find each class.
#3 Spot landmarks: Use landmarks or references to orient yourself; the cafeteria, the post office, the library, a central square can help you better to find your way around.