The Sage Hall building is the cornerstone of the oldest part of campus. With its red bricks and arched stone doorways and windows, the building houses faculty offices, computer labs and smart classrooms, numerous science laboratories, all equipped with specially adapted laboratory furniture, specially designed sinks, and other features.
|Year of Completion||1933|
|Spacial Area||2,170 m2|
|Building Code/Number||SH / 101|
|Occupants||List of Occupants|
|Instructional Spaces||List of Instructional Spaces|
Built in 1933 as Administration Building (Cedar Bough 1947). In 1946-1947 was named College Hall (Catalogue – AJCW – 1946-1947 pg 6) it had rooms, auditorium, chapel, labs and classrooms, as well as administrative offices. 1952 mentioned as Sage Hall (Catalogue – BCW – 1952-1953), hosting a library, rooms, art studio, bio lab, classrooms, offices for faculty.
|Directory of Functions per Level|